Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, Grey's Anatomy...I love you.

Okay, not to be a gay-wad, but Grey's Anatomy has facilitated the shedding of tears that my normal self will not allow. Thank you, Grey's Anatomy.

The first time I really became "aware" of Grey's Anatomy was when I worked for Inviscan, shortly after my separation from my ex-husband. The people I worked for watched Grey's Anatomy faithfully. I thought they were loony.

Turns out, I would be loony soon, too.

I finally found a moment to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Holy Crap, this in an intense one!!! Last year's Season Finale was intense, but this year seems to be even bigger. I watched the season finale last night, and I'm watching it again tonight. It still gets me, and I am grateful to know the moments to skip forward, because it is so freaking intense.

Now, I realize a TV show is NOT REAL. Even reality TV is a bunch of bull. But a TV show that can bring real life emotions to the surface is something special. And I have found that in Grey's Anatomy.

The season finale this year is something else. Seriously. Something else.

1 comment:

sam♥ said...

Oh my goodness! I completely afree with you! I found myself having to think about blinking because it was sooo good! And as usual... I cried! Can't wait for the next season :P