Friday, June 8, 2007

WHY

Okay....I've been needing to figure out my WHY's in life.

WHY do I want to become a Mary Kay Independent Sales Director?

WHY
do I want to live a righteous God-fearing life?

WHY
do I want to be in a relationship?

I've got to pin down the WHY's, so it's easier to make a plan and to actually stick to it.

Today I am going to make a visual Dream-poster, and my goal is to discover and reaffirm my WHY for doing Mary Kay and wanting to become a Director.




On a side note, how sad is it that Bob Barker is retiring from The Price is Right??? Yeah, he's getting OLD, but he's still so dang cute up there. Especially when he gets an over-zealous fan all up in his face who is hyperventilating too much to play the games. Ah, I love that.

Okay, time to quit watching The Price is Right and jump in the shower. :)

No comments: