Saturday, June 23, 2007

Progress starts at the beginning :)

I've got to do something about my physique! This blog is turning into my fitness journal. :) So, here's where I am starting from. It's not pretty, but at least I know I can make some excellent progress...

My Stats:

Weight 175 lbs
Waist 40"
Hips 45.5"
Chest 40.75"
Ribcage (under chest) 34"
R. Thigh 26.5"
L. Thigh 26.6"
R. Calf 15.25"
L. Calf 15.25"
R. Bicep 13.5"
L. Bicep 13.5"
Neck 14"
Wrist 6.4"
BMI 32
Body Fat 49.16%

My Goals:

Weight 130 lbs (loss of 45 lbs)
Body Inches lose 40"
Body Fat between 18% and 22%
BMI 24

Timeline:

December 31st is my deadline
I need to lose 2 lbs each week
I need to work out 6 days/week using Pilates and Slim in 6
I need to go run or play racquetball 5 days/week
I need to keep my caloric intake to 1600 calories/day (I HATE counting calories!!!)

And here's a visual: ;)

Me today ~





















How I would like to look ~

I would LOVE to look like Jessica Beil. I fell in love with her body when I saw Stealth. The scene where she is in her bathing suit at the tropical waterfall/pool (I think) is a perfect example of how lean I would like my body to be. I think she's quite a bit taller than I am, so it's not very likely that I'll ever have her body, but still...that's what I'm shooting for.













Scarlett Johansson is a GREAT example of how I would like to look, because she's still so sexy and curvy AND lean. So I guess I would like to combine Scarlett's curves with Jessica's lean muscle and *poof*, there's my ideal body. :)
















I'll journal my progress as I go. I'll post a weekly photo update with stats as well as anything else that comes to mind.

No comments: