Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Embroidered Kitchen Towel :)


Here's a picture of the towel I recently finished embroidering. I am quite pleased. I got the pattern in a packet of iron-on patterns at Wal-Mart. I'm a lover of plants and herbs, so this collection called out to me! It took me a few weeks to finish, because I'd work on it late at night after work while Patrick and I watched Futurama and Family Guy. :) When I finished, I wanted to embellish it a little bit, so I added the stars and hearts to the top part of the pot. They didn't turn out as well as I would like...I need a lot of work when it comes to free-hand embroidery. Give me a pattern and I'm fine! ;) My little signature turned out ok, though the "o" in my name looks like an "e." All-in-all, this is the first thing I've embroidered in a long, long time, so I'm pretty happy with my work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: