Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I just need to vent

I absolutely hate drama. I try to live a drama-free life, which sometimes creates drama. For example, there tends to be a lot of drama tied to my family. So my solution is to avoid the drama by avoiding the people. They get pissed.....and....more drama. And to be fair, drama is typically connected to having a vagina. Or occasionally to being gay. I can say that because I have a brother who is gay and a best friend who is gay, so no one get offended. Tonight at work there was way too much drama. It wears me out. So, sparing all the stupid details, my solution is to be polite to everyone, but selective about who I trust and who I call a friend. Because people like drama...especially when it is at others' expense.

The end. Ugh.

No comments: