Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Idea for my sewing book/bag!!!

I think I've found some good inspiration for a sewing book/bag!!! I found it on my daily email from Craftzine.com. (I love that daily email!!!) It's made by Elsie Marley



Tomorrow I plan to go to my local D.I. (Deseret Industries) to find a sweet old book that I can transform into a little case for my sewing supplies. I think I want a separate book for patterns, iron-on-transfers, and other things I cut out of my tissue boxes, calendars, etc. that inspire me. I can't wait to start working on this.

And I need to make a pleated purse to post on here too...Betty Ninja has motivated me. :) And there's no better time for a new purse than Spring, right?!?!


Oh! I starting working on a new little embroidery of a lotus flower, inspired by the last box of Yogi Tea that I bought. I swear, there are so many cute designs right now on clothing, packaging, etc. I'm loving it.

No comments: