Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEFORE & AFTER

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of my new hair color and trim. I forgot to take an "after" picture at the salon, so I had to wait for a day when I wasn't too lazy to actually do my hair. I'll be honest, the ponytail and I have a sickly codependent relationship. :)


BEFORE (my hair was so greasy!!!)


AFTER (and on my way to work)

I think I'm going to grow out my bangs again. I've enjoyed having them, but I'm not sure if they are quite right for my roundish/squarish face. I like having longer hair, though...I'll keep that for a bit, although I did find a few pictures of me with shorter hair back in August or so in 2006, and good gravy, I was hot! :) My goal this summer is to change my eating habits into healthy habits and exercise consistently. I want to look and feel healthier, which definitely means slimmer!! I've seen blogs where there is a daily picture of what the person is wearing that day. It might be fun to do that for a couple reasons: 1. I'll have to get up and get dressed every day. :) Sadly, I need motivation to end my beauty sleep. 2. I could make a sweet slideshow of my body shrinking. That would make me feel really good to watch. 3. It would be good fun.

Well, onto something more productive...

No comments: