Monday, August 13, 2007

It's easy to do the right thing.

My new mentality and thought process for life is that it is easy to do the right thing. It makes my life run smoother, increases my happiness, and brings me closer to my Savior and loved ones. It is easy to do the right thing. It is easy to do the right thing.

This is a huge paradigm shift for me. Those who know me really well know that I make things a lot more complicated than needed. I have a belief about myself that I learn things the hard way, and I'm a stronger person because of it. I'm just starting to grasp how unhealthy it is for me to carry that belief. Life doesn't have to be hard. I know it's bound to be hard now and again, but if I carry the belief that it WILL be hard, and a desire for it to be hard...to justify why I think I'm such a "strong" woman...then OF COURSE I'M GOING TO FIND, IF NOT CREATE, DIFFICULT SITUATIONS.

Also, rather than thinking of all the things I need to do, I need to think of what I'm willing to do. Little bites at a time...what am I willing to do? Then do it. And, I need to find my WHY...my truly passionate WHY.

That's enough for now...gotta go clean the kitty litter. :) THAT is one thing that I am willing to do.

No comments: