Friday, February 1, 2008

Revised measurement strategy

I just found this site that explains how to take body measurements. I think I've been doing a few wrong, so I'm going to re-do it according to Your Total Health.

Also, I realized I have the flu, not a common cold. The symptoms I have are definitely in the flu category. That sucks.



...measurements, new are bold...

Weight 167
Bust 37.5"
Chest 32"
Waist 32.5"
Hips 44.5"
R. Thigh 26"
L. Thigh 26"
R. Knee 17.75"
L. Knee 17.5"
R. Calf 16"
L. Calf 15.75"
R. Bicep 13.5"
L. Bicep 13.5"
Neck 14"
Wrist 6.4" Total Inches 312.9"

BMI 30.5
Body Fat 27%

I don't know about the waist measurement. Where my "waist" is the smallest is above my belly button about an inch. It's a huge difference from where I was measuring, which was just below my belly button. It's crazy to realize the difference in circumference around my body within just a couple inches. Wow... 6.5" difference on my waist measurement. According to the chart I'm using to figure out my body fat%, I'm now well into the average category. That is just odd to me. Oh well...I don't know what to do about it...

No comments: