Friday, October 24, 2008

Kolob

I was talking to my sister the other day about a movie she watched with her boyfriend and his dad and step-mom. I can't remember what it was called, but it led my sis and I to a conversation about Kolob. Now, I don't have a whole lot of knowledge about this subject, but I told her I loved the hymn "If You Could Hie to Kolob." She couldn't remember the song, so here's a version I found on YouTube that's rocked out:



I really dig this rocked out version of the hymn. Some people think it's irreverent to cover a hymn with a rockin' twist, but I think, "hey, if it makes people able to relate to it a bit more, why not?!"

So, I think this version of the song is great. Take it or leave it. :)


**A little side note from this post:

Do you think that people who have faith or believe in God and/or are active in a religion are weak or stupid for believing in something that can't be proven?

No comments: