Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!

I can't believe it's going to be 2009 in less than 6 hours! Where have the last 29 1/2 years of my life gone?? :) To me, New Years Eve isn't the greatest "holiday." It's always a let-down, and this year is no exception. Patrick and I had planned to do something great tonight, but nothing is panning out. It might be a quiet night at home, which isn't a bad thing, but it's not what we were hoping for. Maybe we'll walk over to Green Street or something...

On a more positive note, I'm pondering my "list of resolutions." The list needs development, but here goes:

1. Finish my bachelors degree (I'm all registered for the Spring semester and will graduate when I finish the semester!!!)

2. Build up a respectable savings account, making weekly deposits

3. Make significant progress in getting out of debt

4. Get physically fit...exercise regularly (i.e. 3 times a week would be nice) :)

5. Work on strengthening myself (emotionally, spiritually, intellectually)

6. Work on strengthening my marriage

7. Go camping and hiking (nature is one of my best antidepressants)

8. Declutter the house~~~SIMPLIFY

9. Embroider, scrapbook, craft, create

No comments: