Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Denver

I arrived in Denver on Monday to open up the new downtown Ling & Louie's. It's a brand new experience for me, which is exciting. It's also a big honor and privilege that I was selected from all the servers to represent the restaurant where I work. I really love being a server and doing my job well. I hope I can transfer that passion to the servers I train.

This morning my sister picked up me and another server I work with, Makayla, and we went to breakfast. It is really nice to see my sis again. I miss living close to family, and I really miss living close to my sis. I'm excited to get to spend time with her while I'm here.

I'll try to post little updates about my experience. For now, I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long and full day!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

hey Alison! Elliot & I are going to be in Salt Lake at the beginning of Jan. & I was thinking that it would be awesome to see you. We're going to pick up our loveley little baby boy! Let me know - Hope you're doing great!