Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Watching my waistline

Yep, it's time for my post about my health!!!

My waistline is sitting at 35 inches. My BMI is 29.8 or so. And (shhh, don't repeat this, please) I'm weighing in at 166. This sucks because I was down to 161. The recent 5lb gain is due to eating like a crazy woman over the holidays. Too much food, drinks, brownies, etc. Yikes! Yet, still on the happy side, I'm down 12lbs from my ultimate chubby weigh-in!

I went to a naturopathic doctor a few weeks ago, and I have 3 months to get pregnant if I am going to meet my goal of having my first baby before I turn 30. My 29th birthday is on Monday, the 14th, so that gives me a whopping 3 months. :) So, I need to do a cleanse, not a crazy intense cleanse, more of a whole foods/goodness cleanse. It's only 3 weeks long, so I can do that. I better be able to do that, for crying out loud! I wonder if I could healthily get down to 140 or so in 3 months. Is it safe to lose 26lbs in 3 months?

Anyway, that's my update. Improvement, relapse, recommit!!!

I'm going to start biking to and from work on Thursdays and Fridays. It's only 3 miles each way. I'm going to get back in the groove with Pilates and Yoga as well. I hurt my back a couple weeks ago, and now I'm having some scary circulation problems in my left ankle/foot. So I'm hoping that strengthening my core and stretching out my spine will help alleviate the problems.

No comments: